PayPal

StatCounter

Thursday, March 26, 2020

MEDICAL HISTORY

© MMXX V.1.0.4
by Morley Evans




The doctor asks: Please tell us more about your history and any health issues you would like to discuss: 

I don't have any health issues NOW. I survived 72 years of MALPRACTICE to get to this point, beginning with a childhood of allergies and asthma made worse by doctors. In 1992 Zocor® was prescribed to lower my cholesterol. After being tortured for eight years, I was in a coma in 2000, thanks to Lipitor®. A craniectomy saved my life. In the next twelve years, I found my way to recovery through exercise, supplements, and NO pharmaceutical medicine or doctors. After years of crippling pain, I have no pain. I take no drugs. My B/P is 100/60 - 65. After years of sleepless nights, I now sleep 8:00 PM to 7:00 AM. I may live another thirty years.

I won't include what doctors did to my eyes and my teeth.

Both allergic reaction and a dislocated shoulder were diagnosed as psychosomatic (at separate times) by Dr William Edward Harvie Alport, MD. A physiotherapist saved me from living in a wheelchair. Good old Dr Bill didn't believe in physiotherapy; He didn't believe in anaphylaxis either. Why was he a doctor? He was an arrogant stupid idiot! Oh, is that why?

Not only was Alport a doctor, but he was also the President of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and other national medical organizations. He was a big shot.

I can say with authority that Canadian Medicare may be the worst in the world. And it's NOT free here in Canaduh. Medicine is a lucrative racket and an old boys' club. Honest doctors should denounce this. SPEAK UP!

I understand the information discussed on our call is not to be considered medical or legal advice.

So why are you here? 

I'm always learning about ways I can improve my health. I want to see what you recommend people do to "avoid dying of viral pneumonia or anything else." You caught my eye when you said you had turned your back on standard "conventional medicine" to embrace alternative evidence-based medicine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: