PayPal

StatCounter

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

PANDEMICS AND US ELECTIONS

© MMXX V.1.0.0
by Morley Evans

Did you know there is an amazing correlation between pandemics that will wipe out humanity and U.S. elections? There is! I never thought of that! 



Disease X Just Arrived


Politicization Of A Sham Epidemic Turns Into An Economic & Medical Catastrophe


By Bill Sardi
March 18, 2020

In 2018 I wrote about DISEASE X that the World Health Organization claimed was a priority.  An infectious disease expert said the world must be prepared for the next deadly flu pandemic that is predicted to kill 200 million and the infectious disease industry needed $7.5 billion to prevent it.  Well, they never got paid off, so in mafia fashion, DISEASE X just arrived.

What just happened to America?

I’m writing for many Americans who want someone to cogently put into words to what Americans are experiencing and seeing with their own eyes.

I recall as a young man peering at photos in Life Magazine of Russian people standing in a long line for food, and there was little or no meat beneath the refrigerated glass case.  I read that by the scarcity of food, the people were controlled, kept from rebelling against their government.

I woke up today, Monday, March 16, to the same scarcity scenes I recalled from my youth.  I wondered what America had just become.

READ MORE:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/disease-x-just-arrived/

No comments: