PayPal

StatCounter

Thursday, July 30, 2020

SPA

© MMXX V.1.0.1
by Morley Evans



Mila, my sex-fox,

I am almost 73 years old. I spent most of my life overcoming what doctors did to me. I have had more experience with medicine than any doctor you can find anywhere. Doctors my age are either retired or dead. Over the years, only four doctors saved me from what other doctors did to me, starting at age two. The good doctors were punished for deviating from standard medicine. Dentists are no better.

Genetics has nothing to do with health. Doctors dismiss their mistakes as "bad genes". The problem is always the patient's fault, never theirs. Other evasions are variations of that: 1). the patient didn't do what the doctor told her to do and 2). the patient didn't follow instructions on the prescribed medicine, and 3). the patient took vitamins or something the doctor knows nothing about — which is almost everything.

Most doctors are men. THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WOMEN. Gynaecologists are the worst. Female doctors are trained by male doctors. Doctors don't like women. Doctors cut out women's reproductive organs and slice off their breasts.

I attribute my good health to nutrition with supplements and regular exercise. I take no drugs of any kind. I sleep ten hours a night. I go to bed at 8:30 PM. After twenty years in Hell, thanks to Statin Drugs, and the nostrums prescribed to treat their side effects, I got better by the Grace of God and good luck. After that, an opthalmologist destroyed my lenses with the Lumigan® that he prescribed for elevated intraocular pressure which I don't have and he knew I didn't have.

Don't listen to doctors. If you aren't sick, they will make you sick so they have something to do and they can make money. After doctors have killed you, they will say, "We did everything we could, sniff, boo hoo."

Western medicine is all about MONEY. Medicine is a racket.

My goals are love, beauty, good health, happiness, pleasure, and longevity. What are yours? Join me, Mila! Let's start a spa.

Love,
Morley

No comments: