PayPal

StatCounter

Friday, March 12, 2021

MORLEY'S PROMISE

© MMXXI V.1.0.0

Alina Sergeevna Kosilova, my darling,

You are my bright ray of sunshine! I am gloomy without you! 

This is some of the bad news. I don’t want to scare you, so don’t read this. 

I read accurate scientific articles about the virus. I think it is a cruel hoax. Nothing governments have done was necessary or beneficial, including mask-wearing, lockdowns, and “social-distancing”. The unprecedented fear campaign managed to convince most people they were in danger and must obey the dictates. The actual result has been to bankrupt many large businesses and to drive small companies, like restaurants, bars, and storefronts, out of businesses. Banks don’t like them; Banks don’t like cash or cheques; Banks do like giant businesses and digital money.

Every airline is bankrupt; The tourist industry has been destroyed. Companies like Amazon are doing exceptionally well. Local stores have closed down forever. The vaccines everyone is promoting should be avoided at all costs.




A global financial “reset” is underway. The party Americans have been enjoying since 1944 will come to an end. A 30% devaluation is expected in the US dollar. Canadians will be affected. Australians will be affected. Everyone will be affected.

Travel is expected to become more expensive and restricted.

I don’t like Canada, myself. I’d rather live someplace farther south that is free of ice and snow and stupid people. I’m still looking for our Shangri-La.

There may not actually be a paradise where there are no stupid people. If you are with me, we’ll make the best of what we find. I promise!

Love and kisses,
Morley

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋





No comments: