PayPal

StatCounter

Saturday, September 5, 2020

ALINA

© MMXX V.1.0.0
by Morley Evans 



Alina Kosalova

09062020

Good morning, my dear, I'm so glad to see your letter, yesterday was such a busy day, and today I sleep for a long time, and only the rays of the sun woke me up, but I still stay in bed and go to check my mail for your letter to me, and how pleasant and a special surprise when I see your such special words addressed to me!) I am so glad to see and receive from you really!) Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing the beginning of the day while still in bed, it is especially pleasant for me, I am very glad that this time is with you and every day I accompany special thoughts about you that make me smile and feel so good!) Much in my heart and how I want to wake up in the morning and find that you are next to me in bed, uh, oh yes, that would be so especially good and pleasant!) I really need you, and I need you so much in my life!) Today there are still household chores, so I will have a long day again, but first I will need to have breakfast, but the most pleasant moment at the beginning of my day I get right now when I see your special words that penetrate my heart and very much!) I think about you a lot and miss you always!) You are the reason for my smiles and my heart beats to the rhythm of special feelings for you!) Thank you for this very pleasant start to the day and you have given me so many special emotions and joys that I am experiencing right now. I will continue my day with thoughts of you and with a smile on my face thanks to you)! a lot of kisses to you now and I hope your day will be very good too, Alina

No comments: