PayPal

StatCounter

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Be Happy With What You Have

© MMVIII v1.0.2

I am lucky. I am happy with very little. A smile once in a while keeps me going for a long time, sometimes for a year, sometimes even longer. I try to arrange things so I get a lot of smiles, but it's usually unplanned. (Pretty girls are especially appreciated, of course.) If you get only one smile a year per person, but you get one smile a day, it takes a lot of people. Some would say that is not quality but only quantity. I say each smile is gold. I say I am a very rich man because each person who smiles is gold. The Internet is a blessing too. Corresponding with people enriches my life. The Internet makes it possible for me to travel around the world and to go forward and backward in time. I used to be lonely all the time. I was not happy. I am never lonely any more. Most people don't understand what I'm talking about. They want something they think they don't have. They just do not get it. I am lucky. I get it.

Be thankful for what you have.

- Morley

No comments: