PayPal

StatCounter

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

ANAPHYLAXIS and VACCINES

© MMXIX V.1.0.7
by Morley Evans

When I was two-years-old, I caught the flu. Who knows what it was? They call all upper respiratory infections "flu" whatever it might be. They don't test. They don't know. They cannot know. Doctors wait until a viral infection becomes a bacterial infection called pneumonia because "We know how to treat that." So do I.

It was spring. We were living in the brand new Grenfell Apartments on Hamilton Street. We had not yet moved to McCallum Avenue where my father and grandfather built our house.

According to my mother, I was very sick. My mother sent me to the Regina General Hospital. I don’t know what they did to me there, but I had anaphylaxis when I ate a tiny piece of a Brazil nut a few months later at Christmas in 1951. After that, I was severely allergic to tree nuts, chocolate and many other things.  After a scratch test, doctors concluded I was "allergic to everything." 

Doctors knew nothing about allergies then. Doctors don't know anything about allergies today. Since doctors have had almost seventy years to find out, it is safe to say DOCTORS NEVER WILL learn anything. So, how smart are they, really?

When discharged from the RGH, Dr Brown suggested my mother take my sister and me to Katepwa Lake so I could recuperate. We went on the train and rented a tiny cabin at Como Park. My father, who was visiting Ford dealerships in the countryside, picked us up and took us home after a few days. I remember the small white cabin at Como Park; It was like a furnace inside. I cooked.

I had chronic asthma until Dr Carl Reich in Calgary prescribed Vitamin D in 1972 when I was 23 years old. Before anaphylactic shock, in 1951, I ate chocolate and nuts. I loved them! I especially liked the greasy cashews that came in the blue Planters Peanuts can with a zip top. The giant chocolate Easter bunny that spring was delicious too.

I had turned four on September 1st, 1951. Anaphylaxis changed my life three months later at Christmas. Dr Mac MacKenzie came to the house with his little back bag; injected Adrenaline® and saved me. I will never forget as long as I live.

After watching episode #2 in the series Vaccines Revealed, I learned that asthma, allergies, and anaphylaxis often result from vaccination. They may have given me a "flu vaccination" at the Regina General Hospital in 1951 and phucked up my life forever. They did something; Vaccination could be what they did. It probably was. They may have given me an antibiotic too. Penicillin was their 'magic bullet' for everything. We will never know what they did. My mother thought the flu changed me completely. Based on what I know now, I suspect doctors did it.
~~~~
Vaccines and antibiotics were new when I was born. WWII had just ended; The "American Century" had begun; Our leaders proclaimed a bright new optimistic Age. Peace, Justice, and Prosperity were unfolding led by the United Nations and the United States of America. Authorities like doctors believed they were omniscient. They still do. "We Won The War." People believed and obeyed them.

No comments: