PayPal

StatCounter

Thursday, November 8, 2018

DR ROBERT S. MENDELSOHN, MD

©MMXVIII V.1.0.0
by Morley Evans


ROBERT S. MENDELSOHN, MD

"Doctors turn out to be dishonest, corrupt, unethical, sick, poorly educated, and downright stupid more often than the rest of society. When I meet a doctor, I generally figure I'm meeting a person who is narrowminded, prejudiced, and fairly incapable of reasoning and deliberation. Few of the doctors I meet prove my prediction wrong."

- Dr Robert Mendelsohn
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_S._Mendelsohn

That assessment certainly agrees with my own experience of over seventy years. Doctors here in the self-proclaimed home of Canadian Medicare managed to ruin my life. Only Dr Cowan did not save me from harm that was caused by a doctor. All of my other medical problems were caused directly by doctors (and dentists) in Regina, the home of Canadian malpractice.

- Morley Evans

No comments: