PayPal

StatCounter

Friday, November 30, 2018

GLOBAL ZIONISM

© MMXVIII V.1.0.5
by Morley Evans

Why is Jamal Khashoggi important and unimportant are THOUSANDS of Palestinians maimed and murdered in Gaza THIS YEAR by Israeli IDF snipers? 

Oh, I know the answer! Global Zionism can do whatever it wants to whomever it chooses whenever it requires. Will they stop when they've killed six million?


Benjamin Netanyahu

Gee whiz! Zionists really do rule the world. They control the United States of America and all of its vassalages including Canada, Egypt, Australia, Germany, Great Britain, Jordan, France, …

I wonder, will they assassinate me for saying this? Maybe they will just beat me up. One of them did that. I know all about them, first hand. I knew nothing then. Will they murder my family? "We know who you are," one has made veiled threats. I am so scared. Mercy, me. "Anti-Semitism" is a dangerous weapon that turns ordinary people into psychos.

Psychos are dangerous. Zionists are racist paranoiacs. Insanity is contagious. If you support them, you've been infected! You support mass murder. Zionism is a pandemic like bubonic plague. BiBi has it. Look at his face. Look into his eyes. He's nuts!

Netanyahu engineered the murder of Yitzhak Rabin after Rabin started recovering his sanity.

EDIT


One could say that thousands of Palestinians were not killed by IDF snipers. Only a few more than 100 were killed. Let’s not exaggerate! So what the IDF did was only 100 times worse than what the Saudis (probably the Clown Prince, MbS) did to Khashoggi. It was in fact much worse. 

The snipers maimed over 13,000 Palestinians with the intention of killing everyone. ATTEMPTED MURDER is a serious criminal offence everywhere in the world except in Israel where it is okay to kill Palestinians. 

Maybe the IDF snipers are incompetent marksmen (and women). I won’t criticize them. I might be accused of being anti-Semitic. I won't say Jews can't shoot straight. Ben Cartwright was a straight shooter. So was Dr Kanee. He was my dentist for decades.


https://morleyevans.blogspot.com/search?q=Great+March


MANUFACTURING PUBLIC OPINION

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/11/30/shameless-hypocrisy-lessons-of-the-great-khashoggi-kill-story/


No comments: