PayPal

StatCounter

Saturday, January 12, 2019

BLOOD PRESSURE 20190112

© MMXIX V.1.1.0
by Morley Evans



Do I have Cardiovascular Disease? No. Do you think so? Why?




HYPOTHESIS:

Anyone who calls himself a doctor can see should be able to see from my blood pressure that I do not have cardiovascular disease. Furthermore, I do not need anything to treat a condition I do not have. I have blood pressure readings going back years. They are Normal or Optimal most of the time. I currently take no meds. Nothing. Nutrition and exercise are my regimens. I go to bed every night before 9:00 PM and get up at 7:00 AM. I am 71 years old.

Doctors John N. Alport, MD, and Christo Annandale, MD, prescribed Zocor® and Lipitor® to lower my cholesterol based on my high cholesterol reading which supposedly indicates that I have or I am at risk of developing cardiovascular disease. 

Besides the scientific evidence indicating that cholesterol is not a contributing factor to cardiovascular disease this simple B/P test that every doctor does multiple times every day indicates I do not need anything. Whatever the cause, I do not have the disease. Period. That reinforces the argument that cholesterol is not a contributing factor to cardiovascular disease.

The last time I was tested, I had very high cholesterol. (9 mmol/l  = 348.02784 mg/dl) I do not have cardiovascular disease. ISN'T THAT AMAZING?? Duh.

Alport and Annandale took twenty years out of my life for no good reason whatsoever. They owe me big time. The doctors, the pharmacist, Dean Ast, and the pharmaceutical giants Merk, and Pfizer are going to pay, one way or another. Let's not forget their lying lawyers and the entire medico/legal system.

The choice facing the medico/legal system is to throw a couple of incompetent doctors over the side or lose the ship with all hands on board. Bankruptcy and jail-time loom. We no longer mount heads on pikes or hold public floggings, more's the pity. "Conventional" medicine has eaten itself out of house and home while it has created millions of enemies like me around the world.

Is my blood pressure always this low? No. It is higher after I eat. It is higher when I get out of bed. It is lower after I've been up for an hour or so. It goes up and down throughout the day as it should. It is lower in the mornings after I've had a workout at the gym the previous day.  

I currently use a Qardio Arm medically-accurate device and my Apple iPhone to record my blood pressure.

High blood pressure leads to many medical problems, including cardiovascular disease. The cardiovascular disease produces high blood pressure because blood flow is restricted somewhere. Optimal blood pressure cannot be realized if such a condition exists. Does any doctor dare to dispute this? These are the standards of blood pressure according to WHO.

IS OPTIMAL BLOOD PRESSURE GOOD?

"At this level, we have a much lower risk of heart disease or stroke. If your blood pressure is optimal, this is great news. ... If your blood pressure is above 120/80mmHg, you will need to lower it. Most adults in the UK have blood pressure readings in the range from 120 over 80 (120/80) to 140 over 90 (140/90)." 

Was the foregoing paragraph written by someone selling a blood-pressure-lowering medication? According to WHO most adults in the UK are within the Normal or High-Normal range. They don't need anything which is bad news for pharmaceutical medicine.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE:



A restriction anywhere will raise blood pressure. Optimal blood pressure cannot be achieved if blood flow is restricted. It can never be this low. B/P cannot fluctuate from Grade 1 Hypertension to Optimal in a few minutes.





Restrictions in the cardiovascular system do not appear and disappear like magic. Is my heart healthy? I know what my heart does at the gym. I'm not going to do this stress test again. 

HERE'S A STRESS TEST. On February 23, 1976, during anaphylactic shock, my B/P dropped like a stone. My pulse was 120 bpm for 5 hours because doctors denied treatment. During anaphylactic shock one's heart beats abnormally fast because one's cardiovascular system dilates and the heart must compensate to maintain circulation. Other things happen. Anaphylactic shock is a medical emergency, Dumbass. Why don't doctors know that? The initial attending physician was a psyciatrist. He spoke the fatal words, "It's all in his head." Why are psychiatrists not run out of the country? All psychiatrists are quacks!

I told them I needed an injection of Adrenalin® but what could I know? People die during anaphylactic shock due to heart failure, Doc. You must have been asleep that day in medical school. But you were wide awake for the All-Purpose psychiatric-explanation for everything doctors know nothing about. A doctor said "It's all in his head," while I lay there fighting for my life. When they finally gave me what I needed, they injected too much. I went into convulsions. Eventually they took me to intensive care where I was a swollen mass of throbbing, itchy, flesh with hoses and wires sticking out of me. Nurses monitored my condition 24/7. They discharged me after about ten days. I survived my stupid doctors. I was healthy then. I'm healthy now, no thanks to those morons. My doctor, WEH (Bill) Alport, MD, dismissed everything. 

Dr Bill was amused. I didn't fire Dr Bill until the next medical crisis when he denied treatment for two years and then interfered with my treatment when he told the therapist, "Oh, you don't need to do that, Mr Evans is a hypochondriac." 

Canadians respect doctors. They forgive them when they kill people. Canadians worship doctors. They pay through the nose for Medicare which is Canada's number one expense. Medicine, not manufacturing, farming, forestry, oil, or mining, is Canada's number one industry. Doctors are laughing all the way to the bank. Talk about organized crime! Canadians overlook malpractice. I used to be like them. Not anymore.

I won't forget this.

The pharmaceutical companies have sold their bogus hypothesis connecting cholesterol to cardiovascular disease which is the reason Statin Drugs are prescribed holus bolus around the world. It is why the government pastes its food content labels on everything. It is why the government demonizes fat and cholesterol. (They are not the same thing!) It is why the government pays for Zocor®, Lipitor®, and other Statin Drugs that doctors use to poison their patients. Doctors are harming millions because they religiously do what the drug lords order. "Bark like a dog, Fido!" "Woof!" 






No comments: