PayPal

StatCounter

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Malcolm Kendrick, M.D.

© MMX V.1.0.7
by Morley Evans

Dr. Malcolm Kendrick is one of the medical experts who debunks the cholesterol hypothesis. This hoax has swept the world and affected the lives of hundreds of millions of people. The cholesterol hoax has helped no one. It has only enriched the pharmaceutical giants which were already over-stuffed with filthy lucre. Suffering from Gluttony and Greed, Big Pharma and Big Medicine need to be put on a Big Diet. That may not help them. Their condition may be terminal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8SSCNaaDcE

Why am I not concerned about my own cholesterol level which is 9.42 mmol/L (364.26914 mg/dl)? For one: people who have high cholesterol do not get cancer! For two: cholesterol does not cause Cardiovascular Disease (CVD). Furthermore, I do not have any of the symptoms or problems the hypothesis insists I should have. Since I got rid of the cholesterol lowering meds that were killing me along with the doctors who had prescribed them, I am healthy for the first time in my life. I am 50 years younger than I was 5 years ago! Can you say that? Good nutrition, not advertising, doctors and pharmaceuticals, is the answer to malnutrition. You’d think the medical geniuses who run everything would be interested in me. They aren’t. Why not? That's because they are not interested in helping people nor are they interested in science. Their only interests are money and position. To Hell with them for what they have done.

No comments: