PayPal

StatCounter

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Juice PLUS+ Story

© MMXI V.1.1.8
by Morley Evans


DO YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES?

Here's a message from Morley Evans about Juice PLUS+ that will get you started on the road to good health and a long fulfilled life:

Juice PLUS+ is encapsulated fresh fruits and vegetables. I first heard about Juice PLUS+ from Joan at the gym. I was recovering from a very long illness which ended in 2000, when I was in a coma. Despite what doctors here say, nutrition had helped me before so I decided to give it a try again. Juice PLUS+ is a new approach in nutrition. It is encapsulated concentrated micronutrients in their hundreds contained in whole foods. JuicePLUS+ is the foundation of my wellness regime today. I'm healthier at 64 than I was at 24, or 14. I may live another sixty years. I lifted 7 tons at the gym on Friday. I may even get to start a family in ten years when I will be 21 again! I am lucky to have lived the life I have had. Thank God for all of it!

I know you are interested in optimizing your own health. Juice PLUS+ is an easy, affordable, way to start. As people begin to feel better, they seek more: They drink more water, eat more fresh fruit and veggies, exercise, optimize their Vitamin D and avoid sugar and other sweeteners. Being healthy is better than being sick. Technologists say, "Garbage in Garbage out." That is even more true of our own bodies than it is of computers. We don't have to be sick: Invest in wellness, not in sickness. Pharmaceutical doctors make money when you are sick, they don't make money when you are well. Money is their first priority. Figure it out. You cannot afford them or what has become the Standard American Diet (correctly called the SAD diet). Juice PLUS+ Orchard blend and Garden blend capsules would cost you $2.00 a day. Juice PLUS+ Vineyard blend (which I recommend everyone add) would cost another $1. Three bucks a day!

Juice PLUS+ is backed by gold-standard, randomized, double-blind, peer-reviewed medical research published in medical journals and online where everyone can read them. Juice PLUS+ can say things that no other nutriceutical or pharmaceutical product can claim and it has no side effects. (Broccoli does not have side effects.) There are thousands of products making extravagant promises about your health and weight. Which one should you take? Dr. Sears says, "If a product is backed by science that shows it contains what it claims and that gets into your blood stream where it produces measurable benefits, take it." Juice PLUS+ is endorsed by a growing number of board-certified medical doctors who prescribe it for their patients. They come to North American cities several times a year. One will be here in a few weeks. You are invited. I'll send details.

I've been taking Juice PLUS+ since 2009. After 2000, when I came out of a coma, I had prostate trouble and fooled around with doctors for a year. When standard prostate treatment failed (I was in the ER twice to be catheterized) I tried Bell's EZEEFLOW Tea and had no more trouble after the first glass. For years, I drank two glasses a day as recommended to keep the problem from returning. With Juice PLUS+ I don't need the tea anymore. The same is true of Carnitor® which was a very BIG help in my recovery. It cost over $110 a month. I no longer take Carnitor®. It was holding me back. I take no meds — not even Aspirin®. After living in a world of pain most of my life, I have no pain. I am healthy. My blood pressure was 104/66 last week. This speaks for itself.

Can nutrition really prevent and cure disease? Yes. You can ask Dr. Esselstyn. He's not affiliated with Juice PLUS+. There are many others. Have I really been given two lives? Did my first life end in the operating room when I was 53? Will I really be 21 again? We'll both have to wait ten years to find out, but it certainly looks that way now. I can see my life stretching out ahead, filled with wonderful things and loving people — especially her, my beautiful wife. Whatever happens, this is very certain: My life is much better than it was and your life can be much better than it is. Blessings . . .

Here's a link to Juice PLUS+ www.morleyevansjuiceplus.com

No comments: