PayPal

StatCounter

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Short JP+ Story

© MMXI V.1.0.1
by Morley Evans


DO YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES?

Here's a message about Juice PLUS+ that will get you started on the road to good health and a long fulfilled life:

Juice PLUS+ is encapsulated fresh fruits and vegetables. I first heard about Juice PLUS+ from Joan at the gym. I was recovering from a very long illness which ended in 2000, when I was in a coma. Despite what doctors here say, nutrition had helped me before so I decided to give it a try again.

Juice PLUS+ is a new approach in nutrition. It is encapsulated concentrated living micronutrients in their thousands contained in whole foods. JuicePLUS+ is the foundation of my wellness regime today. I'm healthier at 64 than I was at 24, or 14. I may live another sixty years. I lifted 7 tons at the gym on Friday. I may even get to start a family in ten years when I will be 21 again, if I am 11 now!

I am lucky to have lived the life I have had. Thank God for all of it!

Can nutrition really prevent and cure disease? Yes. Have I really been given two lives? Did my first life end one night in the operating room when I was 53? Will I really be 21 again? We'll both have to wait ten years to find out, but it certainly looks that way now. I can see my life stretching out ahead, filled with wonderful things and loving people — especially her, my beautiful wife.

Whatever happens, this is very certain: My life is much better than it was and your life can be much better than it is.

Blessings . . .

Here's a link to Juice PLUS+ www.morleyevansjuiceplus.com

REMEMBER: "One quarter of what what you eat keeps you alive and three quarters of what you eat keeps your [pharmaceutical] doctor alive."

________________________________________________________

No comments: