PayPal

StatCounter

Monday, October 30, 2017

DOCTORS ARE MY CROSS TO BEAR

© MMXVII V.1.1.3
by Morley Evans


DOCTORS ARE MY CROSS TO BEAR 


Dear Kathy,

Further to our visit after church yesterday, I would like to refer you to Dr Robert Mendelsohn, MD. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Szlr2wOb7g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkHrE2hUygU

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_S._Mendelsohn


Foremost of the many bizarre aspects of Regina society is Medicare. More than in any other place I have visited or lived, doctors in Regina are sacrosanct. Doctors here literally get away with murder and everyone thinks that is just fine. I shouldn’t need to remind you that your own husband was killed by them. People here think everything is normal. They think we are better than other people. Satan has a firm grip on this place. To review my own recent history. 



Depraved Hypercholesterolmania


From 1992-1998 I was tortured with Zocor® prescribed by Dr John N. Alport (Regina) and dispensed by Hill Ave. Drugs to lower my cholesterol. From the first day, I was in extreme pain 24/7. Alport laughed it off. I could not work. I could not move. When I moved my pain increased from chronic pain to acute pain. Alport denied I was in pain for four years then he referred me for the pain to physiotherapy, a rheumatologist and a psychologist over the next two years after Dr Stewart MacMillan had diagnosed me with fibromyalgia which caused Dr John N. Alport, MD, to scoff. 

In 1998, Dr Cenaiko (Wakaw) recommended I stop taking all the drugs that had been prescribed by Alport. Over the next seven months, pain and most of my other symptoms vanished. My mind was numb. I looked for ways to get Great-West Life to honour the disability insurance they had sold me. They have no honour at Great-West Life.

Then in 2000, Dr Christo Annandale (Alport’s successor) prescribed Lipitor® to lower my cholesterol. My symptoms returned. Dr Annandale, MD, laughed it off. I went back to Dr Cenaiko. After getting food poisoning on my way back to Regina, I went into a coma caused by a subdural hematoma that had resulted from three hours of vomiting. Dr Buwembo saved my life when he drilled a hole in my skull to drain the blood and relieve pressure on my brain.

Vomiting is traumatic, Dr de le Ray Nel, a gastroenterologist, told me after I had been discharged from acute care. "Something will break if it has been weakened." Something had been weakened. Pfizer's monograph indicates dogs given Lipitor® were euthanized when they developed brain haemorrhages. Good thing Dr Buwembo didn't euthanize me. I was as sick as a dog.

I stopped taking all pharmaceutical drugs. It took me twelve years to recover after I found my own way out of the maze that doctors had created. This little excursion took TWENTY YEARS out of my life (1992-2012). My cholesterol is 9 (9 mmol/l = 348.02784 mg/dl). I should be dead according to these morons. My blood pressure was 104/61 - 67bpm on November 1st at 7:56 AM. It has always been like this. There is nothing wrong with me and never was.




I may live another fifty years but my medical nightmare never ends, thanks to doctors. I made a mistake when I went to an optometrist to have my glasses updated. She said my prescription hadn't changed much since high school (1966) but she referred me to an ophthalmologist for more testing.

In December 2013, Dr Ryan Eidsness (who runs a profitable glaucoma-screening racket) prescribed Lumigan® which screwed up my eyes with severe cataracts and something idiopathic that two optometrists and three ophthalmologists failed to notice. My left eye is now much weaker than my right eye. Why? After several months of searching, including a trip to the Mayo Clinic, I had Dr Garcia perform intraocular lens transplantation. My eyes are much better than they were after Dr Eidsness had screwed them up. They will never be as good as they were before him. Lumigan® was prescribed for glaucoma. Do I have glaucoma? Dr Garcia referred me to Dr Dustin Coupal, MD. He is Dr Ryan Eidsness’s partner! Do you think Drs Garcia and Robertson, who referred me to Coupal, don't know that? I didn’t go. These bastards have had all the chances they are ever going to get.

The difference between me and other victims of doctors here is 1). doctors haven’t managed to kill me yet and 2). I know what happened when it happened and who did it. Of course, that doesn’t matter in Regina where everything is all a big joke to everyone, like you. Ho ho, ho. “Why don’t you just get over it?” "Are you going to make this your life’s work?” Yes, I am. Doctors are my cross to bear. 

Before Dr John N. Alport, MD, I suffered years of maltreatment by Dr WEH (Bill) Alport, MD, John Alport's father. Dr Bill was the leader of the Alport crime family until he died and went to the reward he so justly deserves. Dr Bill was preceded by Dr Sean Coneghan, the mad Scotsman, who delighted in tormenting me. He was preceded by Dr Brown and Tedral® which destroyed my childhood from the age of four until Grade 9 when Dr Coneghan prescribed a steroid inhaler to replace Tedral@. WHAT I ALWAYS NEEDED WAS VITAMIN D3. Doctors are against that.

I have had some good doctors, but Dr Cowan, who saved me at birth, is the only good doctor who didn't save me from another doctor's malpractice. Surviving and overcoming 70 years of malpractice could be a record. It is a triumph that cannot be recognized because it impugns the sanctity of doctors and demolishes everyone's most cherished belief. They think Medicare is their most valuable possession and it's FREE. This is always their first line of defence and attack. "I know someone who was bankrupted by medical treatment in the United States. We are so lucky here. I love my doctor." 

SO WHAT! THAT IS IRRELEVANT! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IRRELEVANT MEANS? YOUR LOVE AFFAIR WITH YOUR DOCTOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CASE OR ANY OTHER CASE! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR HUSBAND, BROTHER, CHILD OR BEST FRIEND IS A DOCTOR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOUR GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH THIS DOCTOR OR ANY OTHER DOCTOR ARE IRRELEVANT!

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE UNITED STATES, MEXICO OR TIMBUKTU IS IRRELEVANT. IT DOES NOT MATTER - AT ALL. CAPICHE?

Why do they always say the same thing? After they have spoken their lines, they go into full attack mode to defend Canadian Medicare and doctors. This is life in Zombie-land. My alienation is complete. My alienation is profound.

Propaganda works. People can be are brainwashed.

Dr John N. Alport, MD, got a job with Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) after he had finished screwing up my life. Now he gets paid to perjure himself in court so SGI can weasel out of its legal obligations to policyholders. Alport is a professional liar as well as an incompetent doctor who isn't qualified to prescribe nose spray. The courts let him get away with this. Organized medicine stinks in Canada, not only in Saskatchewan. This country is completely corrupt. The Canadian Medical Association has corrupted everything it has touched since a handful of doctors in Montréal started it in 1867. And that's only some of it. Oh, Canada.

People here certainly fail the Good Samaritan Test. Their hearts are as cold as a January morning. Normal people are capable of some empathy at least. Not here. Normal people say something like, "That's awful! I'm sorry that happened to you." Here, people don't even bother to fake concern. They aren't concerned. They are usually hostile. Satan is firmly in control of Regina, Saskatchewan. Ho ho, ho.

See you in church.

Your friend,
- Morley

No comments: