PayPal

StatCounter

Saturday, February 8, 2020

JUVENON

© MMXX V.1.0.0
by Morley Evans

Hi Mike,

I could not remember the name of the drug I took to cure the neuropathy from which I continued to suffer after I stopped taking Lipitor®. I discovered this drug when I read a story in an old Reader’s Digest on my mother’s coffee table. The story was about Bruce Ames. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Ames). 

Ames was on vacation in Italy one winter. He wondered why everyone was taking a drug of which he had never heard. “It makes us feel young,” Ames was told. Ames bought some and took it back to Berkeley where he had some aged mice. Ames gave some to half the mice and none to the other half. In a few days, the test mice were scampering around like young mice. The others were still old. Ames did some more testing. Then he took some himself. It had the same effect on him! It was called Carnitor®. It was made by a small Italian pharmaceutical company.

Ames decided that this drug rejuvenated the little engines (mitochondria) in every cell that produce the energy everyone burns. He and associates made a potion they called Juvenon. And now I remember the name (alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) and acetyl-L-carnitine). Juvenon® could not be purchased in Canada because Health Canada blocked it at the border. I could buy Carnitor® with prescription and ALA at a health food store. I found a doctor who would co-operate and I bought it. I had done everything the doc wanted to do about my cholesterol. Everything he had me do was bad, bad, bad.

Carnitore® was like magic! In a few days, I was pain-free for the first time in over ten years. I think that’s worth more than nothing. Like all of my discoveries, so far, it is worth nothing. I DON’T CARE. It is gold for me! I just looked up Juvenon® on Google. They sneered. Juvenon can now be purchased in Canada.

I haven’t taken Carnitore® for years and years. I’m glad I discovered it!

- Morley

No comments: