PayPal

StatCounter

Saturday, June 6, 2020

MURDER ISRAELI STYLE

© MMXX V.1.0.1
by Morley Evans




Do you see that person sitting on someone and pounding him? He is pounding his victim's face. There is no other available target. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! There is nothing a victim can do to defend himself. The pounding weakens the victim with each punch. My assailant was a Zionist like the slimy cowardly bastards in the picture. Inspired by Sinatra's character in From Here to Eternity, I did fight back. 

I swore at my tormentor. I couldn't move with him sitting on my chest. I was prepared to die; I didn't cry; I spit in his eye.

I taunted him. I called him many bad names. "Jew" wasn't one of them. He was waiting for that to justify what he was doing. He didn't get what he wanted. So I won. Anti-Semitism is a disease. These f*ckers all have it. Anti-Semitism is worse than COVID-19. It is a real pandemic.






No comments: