PayPal

StatCounter

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

SUPERSTITION

© MMXX V.1.0.0
by Morley Evans








A superstition is "a belief or practises resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation" or "an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition." Wikipedia


People where I live, generally, have a superstitious belief in medicine and authority. I don't live in the darkest heart of Africa or New Guinea. I live in Canada. Canadians are regarded everywhere as modern, sensible people. I don't know why.

My neighbours are currently enthralled with COVID19, the killer virus. They refuse to believe it is less harmful than the seasonal flu. They exaggerate the flu too. They believe the so-called medical authorities who are conning them. It's another scamdemic, a hoax, the biggest one ever. They won't believe the evidence. They believe what they want to believe.

This is the principal reason this place could be the world capital of medical MALPRACTICE. Everyone believes we have a great "health" care system. That is the crux of the problem.

Why argue? 

Crazy people can be dangerous. I'll just avoid them, if possible. They all will have died off in a few years, killed by their doctors. What they do is their business. I'll mind my own business. I'm doing better than them anyway since I got rid of my own doctors. I'll try not to proselytize. 

Why cast pearls before swine? Jesus told his disciples to avoid that.

No comments: