PayPal

StatCounter

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cholesterol: June, 21, 2012

© MMXII V.1.0.4
by Morley Evans

Today's cholesterol test was disappointing. I was hoping it would be 10 or more. In "scientific" notation that would be >10. (10 mmol/l  = 386.6976 mg/dl) Even so, my "cholesterol" was "high". The lab recommended treatment and we know what that means, don't we?


Other than these cholesterol results, I am "fine" according to my doctor. No one cares about my history. They simply do not care. No one made a comment that my triglycerides (the only important thing they measured) are 0.64 in a reference range of 0.35 to 1.70, slightly lower than mid-range. C-reactive protein was not measured. They probably don't even know what that is. The doctor thought the cholesterol test is the same as the lab would have done ten years ago. No one cares that Statin Drugs took almost twenty years out of my life. No one cares that I survived what Statin Drugs did to me. No one is interested in knowing why I am healthy or that I am healthy, or alive. My "chart" was not sent from Dr. Cenaiko's clinic in Wakaw. The records of the other 30 doctors and therapists I saw will be unavailable. They will be gathering dust, altered or destroyed. They may have been inaccurate when they were made. All that matters to the system is that Statin Drugs continue to be sold, along with other pharmaceutical drugs. It is important that the people in the system get paid. That is what the system is designed to do. The system is not designed to make anyone healthy. In fact, that would be bad for business. Despite pharmaceutical medicine's "scientific" veneer, we are not dealing with science and we are not dealing with people who are interested in healthy people. The "healthcare system" employs people who do not give a damn. People who do give a damn are disgraced, destroyed and ejected. Those who have jobs are not interested in health, not in mine, not your's, not anyone's. They had better just keep quiet and collect their paycheques. Thinking and asking questions is dangerous.

Why is the "healthcare" system our number one expense? It isn't worth a plugged nickel.

My doctor, herself, is a nice person, as are most of the people in pharmaceutical medicine. (But some are not.) Good people work in bad systems, if they want to work. Sadly, most systems are bad. Why is that? People should wonder why that is. Pharmaceutical medicine is a secret society. The secret is who comes first, the people running the "healthcare" system or you? This is wrong. Pharmaceutical medicine is a racket.


No comments: