PayPal

StatCounter

Thursday, December 17, 2020

BETTY PETERSEN

© MMXX V.1.0.3
by Morley Evans

100 YEARS!

Below is Betty blowing out the candles on her birthday cake. Her friends had to stand outside in the cold. The workers inside are free to come and go as they please. They all wear facemasks for superstitious reasons. The rules illustrate that this is not a real quarantine. Qu'Appelle House is a real jail, however. Betty is one hundred years old! These pictures were taken by Barbara Cameron on December 15, 2020. Betty was thrilled! Everyone is pleased!




I didn't go, myself. I refuse to participate in the COVID-19 insanity when I can avoid it. I find mask-wearing extremely offensive. My flowers were delivered on time for the party. Gifts must sit in isolation for 72 hours. Where? Why? Envelopes with cards are disinfected with something and delivered immediately. Presumably, cakes are x-rayed since they might contain a hacksaw. Betty has probably been excused from licence plate stamping due to her advanced age. You never know what inmates might do. They are capable of anything. Betty could endanger someone. Jails are established for good reasons, just ask the people who build them.

No one at Qu'Appelle House is sick. Anyone who is sick is removed immediately and sent to a hospital. The only reason for quarantine is to isolate sick people to protect them and to protect others from them. EVERYONE, including workers, is locked up in a real quarantine. This is not a real quarantine. This is an exercise of dictatorial oppression by unelected "health" bureaucrats. EVERYTHING they demand is ILLEGAL. (See my letter to the Premier below.) 

The "health" bureaucrats know NOTHING about health. Is Qu'Appelle House a healthful environment? Do the inmates get exercise, fresh air, and sunshine? They would get those in prison. What supplements do they get? In prison, solitary confinement is a punishment reserved for disobedience. At Qu'Appelle House, and everywhere else in Saskatchewan, solitary confinement is de rigueur by government order. It's insane.

What DRUGS is everyone taking in Qu'Appelle House? Old people are loaded up with drugs, aren't they? The "authorities" don't even know what an epidemic is or what is a quarantine. They are imbeciles! They are governmental paper-pushing parasites bossing everyone around. They are the public health menace, not the virus. Medicine needs to be thoroughly examined and reformed. Faith in the false religions of Medicine and Money has created the COVID-19 disaster.

I am a party-pooper. I poop on the big COVID-19 party. I didn't want to be drawn into a fight to spoil Betty's party, so I didn't go. Despite my reservations about COVID-19, I'm extremely happy for Betty! I'm glad Betty is my girlfriend. Thank God for her!







No comments: