PayPal

StatCounter

Thursday, December 10, 2020

LIKES AND DISLIKES

© MMXX V.1.0.1
by Morley Evans

LIKES AND DISLIKES



I am a contrarian. I see the opposite of things that ordinary people see. I don't think like they do. People say, "Don't you like anything? You must be very unhappy. We are happy. Why don't you be like us? Duh."

I can't be like you. I don't want to be like you. I'm delighted with life. Here are things I like and don't like.

DISLIKES

I dislike harming people. I dislike people who harm others. If some people want to harm themselves, I won't stop them. I try to find out what's good for me. I don't presume to know what's good for everyone. I have made mistakes. Life is an exploration. Truth must be discovered. Dictatorial impulse is a prevalent part of human nature.

I dislike mobs. I don't like either lynch mobs or armies. I won't be part of one. My father used to say, "Sonny, you think the army is out of step with you." I would reply, "It is." I am not a fan of either dictatorship or duhmockrisy. Why should 51% get to impose its will on 49%? I am not part of the herd.

I dislike lies and liars.

Female sheeple are easier to herd than males. Herds of sheep and other ungulates are females. Elephant societies are matriachies. Human harems and other primate harems exclusively contain females. There are things to like and dislike in life. Life isn't perfect.

LIKES

Among many other things, I love Christmas. It is a time when friends and families get together to share delicious food, good wine, human warmth, and good cheer. 




Government House, Saskatchewan, Christmas 2019

I LOVE beautiful young women. Beautiful girls make like worth living. Women are the foundation of human society and life.

Inga

Mariana Beckova's grand jeté

A few of my precious darlings

I like American Republicanism.  It sits on a British bedrock of Truth, Freedom, and Justice that sincerely tries to avoid the errors found in other attempts at social reform such as those of France, Russia, Germany, and China. My hope is that Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020 and that Democrats will be swept out of power for a long time. I do hate some of the things Trump does. Trump has managed to survive everything the swamp has thrown at him since 2016. Trump arrived unexpectedly as the POTUS. Trump had no experience and no friends. That deserves some respect. 

Democrats are very skilful liars. Democrats are delusional. They believe what they say. They are very convincing, and they are everywhere.

The Great Corona Scamdemic of 2020 is the biggest and most successful power-seizure in the history of the world. Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, Greta Thunberg, George Soros, the Rockefeller cabal, and other psychopaths are lined up to slaughter the herd. It is hard to believe how many people have surrendered themselves to this abomination. The New World Order has arrived. It has been delivered on the mistaken faith people have in medicine which is their new religion. People believe the lies they watch hour-after-hour on television. TV is the best brain-washing device ever invented.

Love saves us from insanity, thank God.



Mila





























No comments: