PayPal

StatCounter

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Wonderful Day

© MMXI V.1.0.1
by Morley Evans

This is an absolutely wonderful day here in Regina! In fact, there are no nicer places anywhere on the planet than Regina today. We can be happy, we can be proud, but not too proud. Almost every day is like this in Los Angeles. I know, I lived there for a year. One big difference between LA and Regina is that they get three-hundred-sixty-odd days like this a year and we get five. We notice the difference more than they do. I am thankful for this wonderful day! Tomorrow it will rain. It might snow. I shall be inside where the weather is always nice 365 days a year for as long as the utility does not fail. With the gym for exercise and sunshine and the Internet in my office at home, it is almost like living in Tahiti.

Tahitian Lagoon
Almost. . .

No comments: