© MMXII V.1.0.1
by Morley Evans
With thanks to Riaz!
Cicero's (106 - 43 BC) observation is still valid today, for any country on our globe:
01. The poor: work and work;
02. The rich: exploit the poor;
03. The soldier: protects both;
04. The taxpayer: pays for all three;
05. The wanderer: rests for all four;
06. The drunk: drinks for all five;
07. The banker: robs all six;
08. The lawyer: misleads all seven;
09. The doctor: kills all eight;
10. The undertaker: buries all nine;
11. The Politician: lives happily on the account of all ten.
This is today: