PayPal

StatCounter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Profile

© MMX V.1.1.4
by Morley Evans

I am 62 years old. When I was four, I suffered anaphylaxis at Christmas when I ate a small piece of a Brazil nut. An injection of Adrenalin® saved me. From then on, I was allergic and asthmatic. In summertime, I avoided the sun because I was prone to sunburn. When I stayed out with the other children, I would be burned to a crisp. Doctors considered my problems to be psychosomatic. They grudgingly prescribed Tedral® for asthma and Adrenalin® for anaphylaxis until I was in high school when steroid inhalers were introduced for asthma. When I was twenty-six, a doctor prescribed Vitamins A & D and my asthma disappeared overnight. Other doctors continually advised against Vitamin D. Whenever I followed their advise, and discontinued Vitamin D, my asthma returned. When the nostrums they prescribed failed to work, I resumed Vitamin D. My asthma always disappeared immediately.

I have had a running battle with ignorant doctors here in Regina all of my life. In 1992 a doctor prescribed Zocor. He ignored my complaints about serious pain, saying, "You are getting older. Stiffness and pain are common. I have pain myself. We have to accept it. Ha ha." He doubled the Zocor® dose and added Amitriptyline and various other drugs for pain and new problems as my health disintegrated. Eight years later, I was in a coma after Zocor® had been replaced with Lipitor®. A neurosurgeon saved my life when he drilled a hole in my head to drain the subdural hematoma.

I have been recovering for the last ten years since I dumped pharmaceutical drugs and the doctors who prescribe them. Today, I am healthy for the first time in my life! I exercise and get five minutes of sunshine three times a week at Gold's Gym. I take JuicePLUS+® as well as Antarctic Krill Oil, Ubiquinol, Carnitor®, and Vitamin D. I eat Kefir, Psyllium and Oat Bran to aid digestion along with seven to thirteen servings of fruits and vegetables a day. I DO NOT GIVE A THOUGHT TO CHOLESTEROL, or anything else pharmaceutical companies and their doctors say that we should all worry about. My Cholesterol is 9.4 mmol/L. I should be dead, according to them. But I am not, despite their best efforts to kill me! Any similarity between what they say and what I do is purely coincidental.

I keep improving. I may live another sixty years. My advise to everyone is avoid doctors and the patented medicines they push. You'll be able to dance on their graves. By-the-way, I don't seem to be allergic anymore to cats. Maybe I grew out of it.

Right, Dr. Alport? You, Dip. http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/42395/Dr-John-Alport-Regina-SK.html

No comments: